September 19, 2014

Hell Bunny Souvenir dress


The perfect Party summer dress with a modern twist


Hello everyone,

I have re-designed my blog this week in a style which i think really suits for what i stand for and for who i am. I get a lot of questions about where i find my layouts and where i host. Well you are at Blogspot when you read this, this is it. Besides a Photographer i’m also a Photoshop Wizard. I just like to do everything myself. You can not find this blog design somewhere else, as i have designed it myself :-)

Since i have been loosing a lot of weight this year i have been anxious for wearing one of Hell Bunny’s dresses. While walking through town in Leuven i found a great Vintage store where this dress was for sale. It is the Hell Bunny Souvenir dress. It’s a beautiful vintage style summery dress made of a wonderful printed fabric of illustrated scenes from Fiji, maps, banners, flowers, fish and a nice text "Fiji welcomes you”. So i melted......



I was like, i’m going to try it out now.
First i was not really convinced as i thought it showed too much my arms. i must admit that i know my arms are still too wide and there is hardly something to do about that. So i kind of accepted the way i look, bought the dress and found a solution to feel good in this dress.




I have been really busy with clothing and how to look good as a life size lady. You have to get a good eye and not always trust on sellers. Ofcourse most sellers mean no harm and can really be helpful, but some only want to sell items. I learned that you must know somehow what kind of cuts look good on you and which not. 
Try some poses in the mirror, ask other people. try to get more opinions. I found out that the best thing to cover up wider arms is wearing a Bolero or Cardigan.
Therefore i ordered this cute Bolero from Heart of Haute. And i think it’s a perfect match.
Good for a windy day or just to feel not too much like 'naked’ :-)

The bodice is fitted and has an elegant V-Neck. The back also has a low V-Cut with a stylish lapel edging and hidden zip fastening. The waist has a removable white belt which i can also use with other dresses ;)
The skirt flares out nicely and i’m sure it looks pretty nice for dancing.... For a full look i think it’s best to wear a Petticoat underneath it like i do. I think i wear a 25” petticoat.




The Roxy Glamour by Niccoco Creations



Wear a nice flower from Niccoco Creations with it and some matching earrings from Glitter Paradise and off you go sparkling all the way. I do my own hair and make up. You can see some new links in my sidebar on how to do this yourself. In my next posts i probably will write some more about make up and hair. Stay tuned for next week :)


50’s Style Confetti Lucite Dome Deep water from Glitter Paradise


Make it a wonderful weekend everyone!




1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect website for anybody who wants to
    find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
    actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for years.
    Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

    my weblog emulateur xbox 360 pour pc windows xp (c.travelwolves.com)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...