July 11, 2014

Jazzafine matching Vintage Flaneur


Well this is really something worth to talk about


This year i have been in contact with many new people and it has been interesting so far. I got to now new designers, magazines, models and other artists.
I think handmade things still look the best. I will do some more reviews about designers soon ;-)

For now i will show you some amazing hairpieces a very special German Designer creates. I have not seen such unique pieces so far actually and they can come straight from an old Hollywood movie. They are perfect for your 30’s or 40’s outfit and of course the look is all that counts for a lady.

Matching a nice hairstyle, coat, gloves, shoes etc......
When you are looking for the perfect headpiece to finish your look, you search no further and take a look at Jazzafine. She also makes custom pieces and it’s always perfectly made. I have been working with her for my photoshoots and i must say....it looked superbe!


Here some examples of my shoot with Acid Doll, who is perfect to wear these beauties.



Go to Jazzafine website to see more of her designs.






Yes this is a great magazine to discover. It’s totally Vintage styled and really classy. Something you don’t see often lately. Vintage Flaneur is a magazine for a modern life with the 20’s to 50’s style.
It does not only present the outer beauty, but also inner beauty. So, for me they are the perfect match to represent the beautiful ladies wearing Jazzafine pieces ;-)
This Magazine is leaded by Miriam Dovermann and is a very sweet lady. So nice to meet such nice people these days :)

I have had the honor to represent their Special Wedding issue (June 2014) and yes we are on the Cover! The fact that they felt my pictures are perfect for their magazine, really is something amazing. So far i had only publishments in the USA, UK, Africa, Canada....well yes far abroad. This time it’s my country neighbour „Germany”!

Again with my collaboration with the ever sweet Acid Doll. All jewelry by Glitter Paradise (which i have done a review just before this post). 

So, here it is!



And another photo published inside from my earlier 20’s shoot.



For the moment you can get this fabby Vintage magazine everywhere at the stations in Germany and all Airports. If you can not make it to Germany, no worries.....you can order it online too 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...