December 07, 2012

Vintage Beauties Calendar 2013



FINALLY MY VERY FIRST CALENDAR!


Yes, for the first time since I started shooting Pin Up models I made my first "Vintage Beauties" Calendar for 2013.

A stunning display of art and a useful way to remember your sister’s birthday, it's a beautifully dual purpose. This item is a superb gift idea or for hanging on your own wall. Put down your clock pen and pick up one of this 12 page masterpiece instead. Stunningly sharp digital printing + 200gsm satin art paper with a tougher cover! A3 dimension : 30x40 cm.

It has been a pleasure to work with these ladies and it's a pleasure to include them into my calendar. Every month you will find a new surprise. 2 models are featured several times, that's because we did more shoots together and every single one I did the last 2 years, was a blast and we had lots of fun!

Included 2 unseen photos of Acid Doll for the months
APRIL and SEPTEMBER.

Models included in non order :

Deathbird
Acid Doll
Vicky Lievens
Nikki Barrager
Catawomb
Tina Vonnekro
Candy kayne
Miss Liz Chérie

Congratulations girls!!


You can buy one or more of this unique pieces HERE

 



Some tearsheets I have made for the ladies : 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...