July 29, 2012


YES!! 

On the Flyer of de la Rockin' Pin Up Party in Nice with Liz Chérie
Yeah, let's ROCK baby!!

Car showed is from Nostalgic cars : www.nostalgic-cars.be

www.facebook.com/events/266630353452295/



Here it is, published on friday the 13th of July 2012.
The newest issue of Zoom.nl magazine with me "In the Picture" 

+ 9 photos + huge interview about me.
Get yours now at : www.zoom.nl
Or you can buy your own copy in your local stores like 'De standaard Bookshop', carrefour, Delhaize etc :-)

www.facebook.com/zoomnl



See more in my Publishments HERE




1 comment:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of
    your website is excellent, let alone the content!
    Here is my page : flowers

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...