February 02, 2012

New year, new ideas, new dreams


New ideas


2012 seems to be promising with some new fantastic shoots and ideas. New publishments are coming up and even covershots for magazines.
How much better can the year starts?
I wish everyone a hell of a good year and that all your dreams may come true!

I have created a new "Press page" to show you my news/press and publications. the other page became too long and I think it's best to make a new one every year.

Last week I already worked on a new Pinup shoot with the French model Tina Vonnekro and many designers. It's Valentine themed and the only thing that I can tell you that it was very succesful. the photos will show up soon and i'm very proud to have created them.
Ofcourse also on the people who worked with me on this. it's thanks to the lovely models, designers, hairstylists, mua's etc that we can make these kind of shots.

I'm sure 2012 will bring a lot more and let me be an inspiration to you......



Corset by Serinde-Corsets

 


Small teaser : Dress by Inner Sanctum






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...