September 26, 2011

The french Tattooed model


Harley Davidson Club publishment


This french lady should be more featured I think, so I just wanted to tell you that she is published with the Harley Davidson Club in Cape Town (south Africa) now in September 2011.
We did a Hot Rod Pinup shoot last May and she did it wonderfully.
The car was used by Nostalgic cars, but you can read all about it here in my earlier post Hot rodz at Schellebelle

You can't by this magazine in Europe or elsewhere outside Africa.
Therefore I like to announce it here, so you can see it too.
The cover shot is also mine ;-)





If you like Tina Vonnekro, please visit her site too










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...