August 16, 2011

Zenfolio

Do you already know Zenfolio


As you may know, I have been using Zenfolio hosting service for organizing and presenting my photos online for a while now and it's still my favorite to show my photos. 
You can view my site at www.damona-art.com 

I think Zenfolio is a great service, and I would recommend that you open an account as well. Why? well, here you can see why.......



Some of the great features Zenfolio offers are:
  
Your own brand on top of the page
High quality and sharp photos presentation
Unlimited storage for your photos
Elegant pages with a variety of layouts and designs including creating your own completely custom designs that you can edit without any knowledge of coding or HTML
A very easy to use and intuitive interface
Ability to link to many image sizes and share your photos on Facebook and Twitter directly from your account. This way, you can upload photos only once and share them any way you like.
Full screen Slideshows with music (50 free songs are included)
The possiblity to upload photos directly from your comp with "Zenfolio Express send".
Selling prints and set your own pricelists 
Ability to sell digital downloads 
Adding own watermark available when uploading
14 days free trial to find out if this is something for you


 Click photos to view larger







You can use my referral code JSP-9FK-RPZ during sign up to save 10% off your own subscription. Once subscribed, you'll get your own code, and if you get enough referrals, you may never need to pay for the service again. what a great offer they make!


I really think you should give it a try. I'm really pleased about the way zenfolio tries to update their service regulary to keep us happy as loyal customers. In all this time I have been a customer of Zenfolio, they never let me down and they have pimped their service in a great way. 1 happy customer here :D




Creating an own account starts from 25 euro a year. it's a beautiful home for your photos ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...