July 20, 2011

Vintage Reunion Antwerp

Last saturday I made a visit to the Antwerp Vintage reunion of Custom Hot Rods, choppers, Aircooled VW's and Oldtimers. This is a nice event and really worth a visit. You can see all kind of cars mostly from the 50's and 60's. There was also a Live Band playing the right kind of music and the people were so very Retro and macho like in Grease ;-)

This event is once a year and for the first time I was there to take some photos of this event and it's cars hehe.
I used my newest Nikon D5000 camera to capture all theze beauties with the alround Nikon 18-200mm VR lens. This camera has one huge advantage.....I can flip the LCD screen with Live view to take some low angle shots of the cars without looking through the viewfinder hehe, how fun was that! it's also a lightweight camera ;-)

Well, this event had also a retro market with lots of vendors. pitty of the heavy rain...I kind of miss summer now.

Here are some shots of the event....you can view more at my website : www.damona-art.com/new-photos 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...