June 25, 2011

Vintage Hair

Yes, I'm still practicing my vintage Hairstyles
I have bought a second practicing head for shorter hair, cause that's a huge difference to work on and is experimental.

Here you can see some more hairstyles I have been working on
It's nice to be creative in this.

Veda Style : It is modelled after the spoiled daughter 
of Joan Crawford in the Academy Award winning movie Mildred Piece. 
No rat tail used, rolled by hand






This dramatic snood style is inspired by Betty Grable. 
Over her career she wore many silhouettes that pilled her hair on her head, especially in the movie Pin Up Girl and The Dolly Sisters.





Click photos to view larger
Don't use them without my permission please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...