February 26, 2011

Anime Chobits Transformation

Chii

This was not easy and also for the first time I did something like this in japanese anime. as wel in photography as in Photoshop :-)

I used a tutorial for the basic steps on how to manipulate a face. I must say that this is highly interesting to do.....there are so many posibilities and it's all up to your own eye. I worked in layers and masks in PS5.
Every photo has a postprocessing time of about 3 to 4 hours.

Eyes were made larger, hair lighter, mouth tighter and nose smaller for all the photos in this serie, more will come soon :-)


Photography and editing by me
Model and outfit : Schokpop
Shoot on 22-02-2011 


All photos are copyrighted, so you can not use them
Click on photo to see it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, I read each and everyone one of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...